HOW TO ORDER A PET PAWTRAIT
- Start by sending me a message either through email: Jeannette@MuskokaArtRocks.com or Jeannette@hayanimals.com. Include your favourite and clear photos. In fact send as many good CLEAR photos as you like. If I cannot meet your pet in person myself I will need to survey you so that I understand your pets character as I want to show their true personality in my artwork.
- Go to www.hayanimals.com to see examples of my other pet pawtraits and Wildlife artwork.
- Have a look at the sizes and prices offered and then we can discuss the perfect size and medium that suit your special pawtrait.
- Let me know if you have a deadline in mind.
- Once you are happy with the size and medium you want and your photos have arrived to me, then to secure your order all you need to do is pay in full. A receipt will be sent to you.
- Once payment has been received, I will let you know and start date on your commission.
- Your commissioned pet pawtrait will arrive to you inside a mat board. As framing is so personal I leave that up to you.
- If your artwork needs to be shipped, know that it will be wrapped with the maximum of care for its protection and shipped well cushioned.
- Please note the shipping times and add that to your deadline as it takes up to 1-2 weeks to create your commission, once I have all your details and full payment.
My pet pawtraits are usually carefully detailed onto canvases or paper only, not onto Muskoka rocks. However there has been an increasing demand for me to do Memorial Paintings onto Muskoka rocks to be used either as headstones or as permanent Memorial keepsakes. For more information on how you can request one visit Hayanimals.com.
** I work with passion to not only capture the likeness of your pet but to show their true spirit and personality shine through. **
For full size images visit www.hayanimals.com.
NOTE: SINGLE CLICK on any image in the gallery to see full size version. While in gallery mode the arrows on the right and left edge of the screen will take you to the next or previous images.